Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hello! Ni Hao, Bonjour, Hola... however you say it welcome to my blog! Today was Christmas and I must say... it was FANTASTIC! I got a new Nintendo ds and some games to go with it and some candy and some pencils and other miscellaneous items. Claire got a new Dora bicycle and a helmet and elbow/knee pads. And she also got LOTS of candy. And he even got something for KEVIN! - tear - He got him a big lheavy duty- like truck with some blocks in it and some gummie candies. My ferret got a ball that she can run around in. (She really just likes to sleep in it... ha ha.) And the dogs got raw hides and new collars and tags. They look rather dashing. For all of you people who celebrate Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS! I wish you all the best!



Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I was a great Christmas. I can't wait to have all my babies home for next yr.

    ReplyDelete